October to the middle of April:
Monday to Friday from 3:30
Saturday from 11:00
Sunday from 9:00
Bamberg 16 km
In warmer months, head to their Schwanakeller.
Output: 1000 HL
Founded in 1394, the hotel is one of the oldest in the county of Bamberg. The traditional old inn has great value rooms and an atmospheric dining room. There is a full menu and a large assortment of beers, including seasonals. We were there in summer and though we could stay in the hotel and got our breakfast in the great old brewpub, it was not open for meals or even a beer. Thankfully, the weather was fine and we could go to their amazing Schwanakeller on the edge of town.
Hope to return in winter to enjoy this great old room ……
….and some of their seasonal beers.
Beers: Schwanen Kellerbier, Schwanen Weisse, dunkles Märzenbier, Schwanen Pils, Schwanen Urhell.
- Dopplebock from the end of January
- Hubertusbock from the middle of October
- Weihnachtsback at Christmastime
- Dopplebockanstich is the end of January
- Kirchweih is the 1st weekend of October (with Kerwasbier)
- Hubertusanstich is the middle of October
- Weihnachtsbockanstich is the end of October
Back to Burgebrach.